August 2, 2010

Blogging Again

Well-assumed from this blog post title, I am blogging again after a long period of not doing so. I've missed blogging very much during the time that I haven't been. I hope to be blogging regularly once more. I'm truthfully not sure how often that will be. We will just see.

There are certainly a lot of books I could talk about here that I've read during the last year. I'm not going to blog about every book I've read during that time, however I will about some of my favorites. Books aren't going to be posted in order that I've read them in, either. However, I am going to try to have a sense of organization, posting things that seem to go together, posted near each other. (Example: Pride and Prejudice and Zombie books, books that belong in a series, etc.) There are some wonderful books that I want to reread this year that I read while not blogging for which I'll be waiting to blog about until after my reread of each of them in turn.

Fairly notable I'm sure, I've changed my blog layout once more. The other had too many odd things about it that I didn't know how to solve. I think it also goes without saying - but I will say anyway - just how much more I love this one. I think it's absolutely perfect and very fitting.

0 comments: